Cosmos Ecosystem CREW3 program for education of the Community

Hello friends!

We launched Cosmos Ecosystem CREW3 Program for the education of our InterPlanetary Community!
And we want to add tasks and information about you!

“You” - is a contributor, developer or project from the Cosmos Ecosysetm!
“We” - is a big group of enthusiasts, developers, contributors and active community members of the different Cosmos Ecosystem projects:

Cosmos Ecosystem Twitter
Ecosystem Cosmos Twitter
Ambassador School
Validator School
Cosmos Chicken COOP
Metarchy
Lorem Ipsum
Sputnik Network
Cosmostation
POSHTUMAN
Leap Wallet
Citizen Cosmos
Citadel.one
Bro-n-Bro
Pulsar
Persistence/pSTAKE
AssetMantle
Humans.ai
Cyber
OmniFlix
Comdex
Fetch.ai
Osmosis
Juno Network
Ki Chain
Rizon
LikeCoin
Starname
ODIN Protocol
Lum Network
FirmaChain
Gravity Bridge
Chihuahua
Crescent Network
EVMOS
Tgrade
Stargaze
QuickSilver
HoneyWood
And many-many more!

(Sorry, friends, that I didn’t mention all the projects, I will do it later, and of course you will see all the projects in the CREW3 program)

We want to spread the information about great idea of the Internet of Blockchains, help to the Community to understand how it works, and of course meet the Community with all interesting projects from the Cosmos Ecosystem and core contributors, who develop the Cosmos Ecosystem all the days and nights!

Many mentioned projects and contributors already have own CREW3 Programs, so we will connect Cosmos Ecosystem CREW3 program to CREW3 Programs of existing projects, to show that all the Cosmos Ecosystem is one big family, and цe have far more reasons to cooperate than to compete!

So, if you are Contributor of Cosmos Ecosystem, or develop any project on Cosmos - feel free to write us about your project/contribution, and we will add you to the list of tasks in CREW3 Cosmos Ecosystem Program, that Community knows about you and your contributions!

This is non-commercial initiative!
All you need to be a part of CREW3 Cosmos Ecosystem Program - you need to proof your contributions (for example, send us links on your project/github/contents/etc)

We will appreciate any help or support in organization of CREW3 Cosmos Ecosystem Program! Just join our Discord!

All the important information you can find here:

To make the process easier and faster, you can write us about your contributions as a task in CREW3 Cosmos Ecosystem program!

Just join our Discord:

More bigger your project, more quests we will create about your project, that Community can explore whole Cosmos Ecosystem together with you!)

Do It Togeter!
Decentralize Everything!

92 Likes

Очень крутое решение, для изучения экосистемы!

5 Likes

we love it this… I can better understand what a cosmos ecosystem is. cosmos has a strong character, i’m sure cosmos success will continue.

3 Likes

awesome cosmos will more strong ! with big comunity!

2 Likes

Very nice project for understand ecosystem

2 Likes

Стало чуточку понятнее, что такое крипта, для чего она и как с ней обрращаться :slight_smile:

3 Likes

сделанно очень круто)))

2 Likes

Всем привет ! Очень классная программа - позволяет узнавать новые моменты , которые бы возможно без Crew3 не узнал бы никогда

2 Likes

Super , mega robota
Gratulacje

2 Likes

Отличная работа, для изучения “экосистемы космос” отличный вариант, мне подходит этот вариант, как дыхание в чистом лесу))! Я в восторге! Спасибо тебе большое!!!

3 Likes

Я дождался кампании на CREW3 от COSMOS, долго ждал и получил. Надеюсь, что это привлечет еще больше внимания к данной экосистеме и позволит еще сильнее развиваться :slight_smile:

2 Likes

love the way u educate peaple

2 Likes

Any rewards here? I think teritori have some drops and cosmos will have some drops too!

Thats’s amazming . I want to be here

2 Likes

Спасибо за Ваш труд и наше образование в системе космос, да и вообще в крипте, большое дело делаете!!!

2 Likes

I really like the Cosmos ecosystem and many of its projects))I am glad to participate in CREW3, because through it, I am learning more and more about the Cosmos ecosystem)))I am also very pleased that it is developing and does not stand still))

1 Like

Hi guys, i found very positive any education,I love the cosmos ecosystem. I really would like if you can educate us about liquid staking and the different options with their approach 9specially the risk involved) in addition is any Cosmos project working in liquidity concentration?

2 Likes

Дуже крутий проєкт, багато цікавих квестів та завдань. Гадаю надалі буде тільки цікавіше

1 Like

We can’t force nobody to give a reward for participation, but we promise, that we will try to find funds to make gifts for the participants of CREW3 program!

But of course, the main reward - is knowledge about Cosmos Ecosystem, new contacts with interesting people, and understanding of functionality of many different projects and tools in the Cosmos Ecosystem!

3 Likes

We will add tasks about liquid staking very soon!
With CREW# Cosmos Ecosystem program, you will be able to learn more about functionality of Neutron, pStake and other liquid staking protocols of the Cosmos Ecosystem!

1 Like