The Cosmos Hub 3 launched with enhanced governance functionality, but without guidance for creating or assessing proposals. We’re preparing to launch a proposal to improve Cosmos Hub governance, which you can read in full here. This proposal is intended to fund the development of the Cosmos Governance Working Group.
I wrote this article to give more context about what I have in mind for the governance working group and about the funding we’ll seek in our proposal.
- Governance proposals are hard for everyone
- We want the Cosmos community to fund us to lead a governance working group
- The ask: 5,250 ATOMs for Q1 2020 , with pdf breakdown here & spreadsheet here
- The deliverables: summary here
- You can read the proposal in its entirety here
- Check out the work we’ve done over the past 8 months
- Follow us on Twitter
Hoping to get word out: https://twitter.com/FigmentNetworks/status/1208085618590470144