According to the expedited rules laid down in governance proposal #3 the following criteria needed to be met:
v0.34.0released by the development team
- New testnet launched using that release.
- No critical issues found during testing.
v0.34.0 has been released, and the upgrade procedure that will be followed for mainnet was carried out on the
gaia-13002 test on April 8th. The network came up with no issues and has been running w/o problems since then. Seeing as the conditions of the expedited process have been followed, we propose the following upgrade path:
- Final code hash for Hub 0.34 state machine is
- Gaia-13003 is a successful test of the upgrade procedure and final code
- State export from
cosmoshub-1is at block
- Genesis time will be
- Validators can generate the new genesis file by running
# must be run after the chain is stopped using v0.33.2 gaiad export —height=500000 —for-zero-height > cosmoshub-1-export.json # must be run after the upgrade to v0.34.0 python3 contrib/export/v0.33.x-to-v0.34.0.py —chain-id=cosmoshub-2 \ —start-time=2019-04-22T17:00:00Z \ cosmoshub-1-export.json > > genesis.json