Introducing the Govmos Initiative to reform governance

I think it might be good to team up with all the various initiatives out there trying to improve governance to make sure we spend the money once and have the desired effect.

If possible I would like to think along; governance is a very underrated aspect imo, but I love taking part in it

Of course we would love to, any names you think of, or groups to join over that matter ?

From the top of my head worth reaching out to might be RnDAO (the ones from prop 90) and Validator Commons

Would love to hear from RnDAO, quite some experience out there and a lot of smart people in. I’m sure they would be very competent to share what we could work on to improve DAO effectiveness onwards, someone in particular you would recommend to reach out to ?

Do you have a Telegram account?
Then you can join here: Telegram: Contact @commhealth

Let me know if I need to send an invite :slight_smile:

I’m already in the group ! (Phil)

1 Like

Nice initiatives, but probably be better if we can get clearer ideas or implementation that we can brainstorm with.

More updates to come, we have failed on the ideation approach, we have decided to move straight to delivering some actual products instead of talking :wink:

1 Like

If you ever need testing or something alike, shoot me a message :slight_smile:

All I wanna say is that:

Regardless of whats what, one thing is certain. Using web2 tools to run web3 governance is defo should be avoided at all cost (like this forum for example). The fact of the possibility of manipulation, such as deleting / editing posts / messages / admin rights, etc in a decentralized, open source chain is a no no. Not saying this is whats proposed. Just saying that its something to swear by =)

1 Like

This is part of the longer run things that will require updates; in a shorter term necessity, it seems like there are more pressing stuff to sort out to remove some constraints on the on-chain voting system. Taking care of the forums is def. on the list, but not the most immediate thing to take care of

1 Like