[Proposal #794] [VOTE ONCHAIN] Stride to join ATOM Economic Zone and adopt ICS

Excellent sir! Thanks

No live blockchain has ever adopted interchain security. Stride blockchain will potentially be the first.

How can Stride ever be the first one live since it is relying on Neutron’s Astroport ?

@lexa did a wonderful essay for Neutron with ‘detailed’ estimated costs etc… I deeply think need that kind of accessment for Stride.

• With Neutron we 've seen that’s it is going to be pretty hard to match validators costs and the essay takes into account the appreciation of generated $ATOM rewards to validators to compensation the lack of revenue from Neutron which is IMO wrong and should not be considered at all in the math.

• There are also hints about the opt-out which has also high risks of making small VP validators’ life even more difficult since they would not be part of ICS and the diversified tokens it brings.
    Delegators would only focus on validators taking part of ICS.

Once again that’s aknowledging the bull bias in the essay that does ‘only’ consider the best case scenario if $ATOM goes up to $13.xx ish.

Numbers do not add up in my mind as of right now for Stride, we lack clear view of everything and how a clear estimate of the revenues generated through staking, MEV, LS, T.fees.
Astroport is presented as a $10 billion Trading volume platform in 2 years when it seems 99% of it’s liquidity pools are illiquid and it seemed to have relied on LUNA which does not exist anymore.

With 1/3 of OSMOSIS market cap and 30times less trading volume daily I hardly see how this is a good bet.

1 Like