Security Bug Bounty on Function X (Cosmos-SDK)

Hello Cosmos Community / @tessr / @jacobgadikian ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am excited to introduce Function X, a project built on top of the Cosmos ecosystem. We have been working hard to develop a decentralized solution for internet connectivity and data transmission by leveraging blockchain technology. It envisions a peer-to-peer network where users can securely and directly interact with DApps and exchange data without relying on traditional centralized systems.

I have joined this forum to seek assistance and engage with the knowledgeable community members. I have a few specific questions and topics that I would like to discuss, and I would greatly appreciate any insights or feedback you can provide.

1. Are there hackers/security researchers from this community that can help our projects to find vulnerabilities?

2. And bounties are available, but what else is needed from our side?

To help you better understand our project, I have provided some background information:

• Technology Stack: using Cosmos SDK and Tendermint and created with Starport, 92.5% Go, 3.5% Solidity

• Challenges Faced: High cost to list our projects on HackerOne for top hackers to find vulnerabilities

• Code or Documentation: hxxps://github(dot)com/FunctionX/fx-core

I am open to any suggestions, recommendations, or best practices you can offer based on your experiences from the Cosmos ecosystem. Your expertise and insights will be invaluable in helping us improve and succeed.

Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide to facilitate our discussion. I am grateful for your time and assistance.

Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to engaging in fruitful discussions with the Cosmos community.

Best regards,

Lance

P.S. If there are any opportunities for bug bounties or security assessments or dapps building related to our project, I would be interested in exploring those as well.

1 Like

Lance thanks so much for bringing this here.

I am posting this for our whole team, and I love the security oriented model that you are laying out.

<3

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.