Spread the wealth across the ecosystem

Hello Cosmos Hub,

I’d like to share a thought that I believe others might have considered as well. In my opinion, when we stake our tokens, there should be an option for users to allocate a portion of their staked tokens’ earnings to other assets within the ecosystem. This could be a capped percentage of the total staked amount.

For example, if I’m staking 200 ATOM, I could choose to allocate 10% of the earnings or rewards to another asset within the hub while still staking my ATOM .I believe that implementing this feature would help maintain and strengthen the Cosmos Hub ecosystem overall.
And this can be vice versa with other tokens as well
Again, just my opinion

2 Likes

Yo ! You pretty much already have that with Stride which rewards you with STtokens from most Cosmos chains. Also, those rewards are from true yield and worth double the inflation rewards currently. However they may bit stop and converted to a burn mechanism in the near future.

In regards of ATOM I’m not sure we need more selling-pressure that we already have and considering the current situation I think the other chains should help ATOM and not the other way around. I have noticed, seems like 99% of all Comos chains jsut FUD atom on a daily basis to redirect users and liquidity into their small cap chains… sad

Thank you for your response.

I may need to take a closer look at Stride, but I definitely agree with your point about the discussions surrounding ATOM. Based on my research into Cosmos, it clearly has a strong foundation and significant growth potential. I understand that many buyers and sellers tend to focus more on price action rather than the intrinsic value and utility that Cosmos offers.

Since it’s often viewed as just another crypto asset, I think some investors miss the bigger picture of the ecosystem and treat it more like a gamble. Of course, the appeal of getting rich quick is hard to ignore, and I understand that perspective. But I don’t see Cosmos that way.

Despite being involved for four years, I still have much to learn about the development of the Cosmos ecosystem. I’m not an IT professional, developer, or coder, so sometimes the technical aspects can be challenging to grasp. However, as an investor, I’m committed, and there’s no turning back. If the ship ever sinks, I’m prepared to go down with it.

Again thank you for your response

1 Like