Tendermint as Consensus Mecanism

Hi guys.

What are the advantages of using tendermint as a consensus mechanism over existing platforms such as ethereum and fabric?

like flexibility and …

Thanks!

For a review of the general Byzantine Fault Tolerant POS mechanism of Tendermint and its superiority over e.g. POW systems please see Tendermint: Consensus without Mining.
Hyperledger Fabric is a public permissioned blockchain so it is in effect different in scope.
Ethereum is POW transitioning to POS.
POW algorithms, require vast amounts of computing power and are energy-intensive. So, as time passes, the processing power and energy requirements increase making them impractical within e.g. a business context.
Even with Tendermint POS though you will have to specify in what context you intend to use it so that you explore its advantages/disadvantages over other mechanisms.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your answer. I am now studying the cosmos system, since I am not a programmer, I want to invite programmers with us on a trip to the USA who will help us with the adoption of our ideas on the cosmos platform within 100 days https://expeditiondigitalamerica.mystrikingly.com/