Access Control solution

Is there any standard access control mechanism present within Cosmos SDK? I have been searching and unable to find such a solution.

Is there a way to even stipulate that a particular account have administrative rights over the chain? Coming from Ethereum where the Ownable pattern is used a lot or Openzeppelin’s role based access control solution (https://docs.openzeppelin.com/contracts/3.x/access-control) which can restrict certain contract functions or entire contracts to a particular account or group of accounts. I was wondering if something similar exists within Cosmos SDK. I know that validation checks can be done to restrict updating a record to the account that created it but for more fine grained control in some instance a more role based solution could help out a lot.

I want to be able to restrict Create, Update and Delete actions on certain Types to specific genesis accounts which would govern administrative functions of the chain without having to hard code certain aspects into code and have then remain in Store so they can be changed if needed.