At the dawn of the new year we have launched Euler-5. You can find the raw footage of the launch here.
Below are the rules and links to what you will need in order to participate in the game either as a hero or a master!
The key idea behind the Game of Links is to establish a starting value of relevance for the knowledge graph. It is crucial for getting quality search results from the inception of the network. All the disciplines are an integral part of the preparation and testing of the network before the launch of the mainnet.
- To distribute 10% of CYB tokens to the donors who will participate in the takeoff donation round
- To distribute up to 5% of CYB tokens to the participants of the 7 disciplines of the game, depending on how many tokens participants win against cyber~Congress
- To carry out publicly incentivized testing of go-cyber and cyber\Foundation before the launch of the mainnet
Provision for the Game
The Game of Links starts with the launch of
euler-5 and ends with a snapshot of the network which will be produced after the grand-finale of the Game! Based on the Genesis snapshot of
cyber the network will be computed independently by each validator who will decide to become a part of the Genesis.
The takeoff donation round will start after the approval of the governance proposal of the takeoff donation start. It will last until any of the following events will happen:
- 146 days have passed since the beginning of the takeoff donation round
- 300,000 ATOM tokens have been donated
After the end of the takeoff donation round, we will distribute EUL tokens to participants of the takeoff. This will kick-off the final round of the Game of Links.
At this time, key players with significant stakes will have a powerful impact on the results of the Game.
The final round will be played for 21 days after the distribution of EUL tokens.
|Group||Amount of EUL|
|Gifts to Ethereum, Cosmos and Urbit communities||100,000,000,000,000|
|Test of Thrones in ATOMs (abandoned)||1,000,000,000,000|
How to participate
There is no face control, captchas or KYC to join the Game. All you need is a tool for playing and some tokens.
You may join the Game as a:
- Hero (validator). Set up your node and start validating
- Master (user). The builder of the Great Web. Migrate content from web2 to the Great Web or create your own and make it searchable. You can link your content with the help of cyber.page and a Ledger or with the use of CLI
- Evangelist. Attract other players, donors and become a project ambassador
- Developer. Create cool things and claim your rewards via spend proposals from the community pool
How to get tokens and which tools to use?
There are several ways to get tokens and several tools that you can use:
Gifts . There are 100 TEULs allocated as a gift to the Cosmos, Ethereum and Urbit communities. This is 42.9% of the
euler-5Genesis supply (which is equivalent to the supply of
euler-6). You can check your balance using cyber.page. Simply enter your address in the cyber.page app to check your balance.
- Faucets. We want to test the production of the auction app during GoL and this is a great opportunity for creating a faucet based on this app. You can obtain GOL tokens and claim EUL tokens to participate in the game. We expect a low price valuation for GOL, so you can fill your stake with Szhabos (1 millionth of an ETH) and uAtoms (1 millionth of an ATOM).
- Takeoff round. You can get tokens if you will participate in the takeoff donation round. Learn how-to. There are 100 TEULs allocated to the participants during the Gae of Links. Those will be distributed at the end of the takeoff donation round and account for 42.9% of the Genesis supply. Therefore, their valuation should be much hotter towards the end.
Become a validator. You can get tokens by launching a validator node.
euler-4validators got 15 TEULs in
eulernetworks for their support of the network.
Takeoff donations and disciplines incentives
The takeoff donations has 3 key goals:
- bootstrapping the genesis validator set
- definition of allocation for cyber~Congress participants
- definition of allocation to the Game of Links participants
There are seven disciplines to participate in the Game of Links, which are subdivided further into 2 different types:
Dependent on takeoff donations:
- The relevance of links submitted (the higher the rank of the content and earlier you cyberlink, the better)
- The bandwidth load of every participant (the more you link, the better)
- Life summary of every validator (the longer your uptime is, the better)
- The amount delegated to each validator (the more a validator is delegated, the better)
Independent of takeoff donations:
- Full validator set (the more validators there are, the better)
- Community pool (experiment and participate in governance)
euler-4validator rewards (rewards distributed to validators for the last testnet)
The following criteria are applied for the allocation of Game of Links: