TerminalChain public testnet — looking for independent validator operators

I am building TerminalChain, an independent Cosmos SDK blockchain focused on fixed-supply TML payments and wallet integration.

Current development status:

  • fixed maximum supply of 1,000,000 TML;
  • deterministic genesis allocations;
  • no post-launch minting permissions;
  • native TML transfers;
  • fixed-pool staking and unstaking;
  • verified airdrop module;
  • milestone reward module;
  • launch governance and economic safety protections;
  • successful four-validator local testnet;
  • transaction, restart, recovery and validator-offline resilience tests;
  • integration work with the TERMINAL wallet interface.

Source code:
https://github.com/Bimbobeat/terminalchain

The next milestone is a public testnet operated by independent participants.

I am looking for experienced Cosmos SDK node operators willing to help with:

  • running independent testnet validators;
  • reviewing validator onboarding documentation;
  • testing genesis coordination and restart recovery;
  • reporting network, RPC and consensus issues;
  • improving operational decentralization.

This is a testnet only. TML has no guaranteed monetary value, there is no promised validator income, and this is not a token sale or mainnet launch.

Operators generate and retain their own validator keys. I will never request seed phrases or private keys.

I am also open to long-term technical partnerships around the project.

If interested, please reply publicly or contact me with information about the Cosmos chains or testnets you have previously operated.

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested in participating as an independent validator. I have previous experience running Cosmos-based testnet validators, including Latanda, and currently operate several blockchain nodes on VPS infrastructure. I’d be happy to help test TerminalChain and provide feedback during the public testnet.

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested in joining the TerminalChain public testnet as an independent validator.

I’m operating UTSA, a multi-network validator and infrastructure provider with extensive Cosmos SDK experience. We currently operate validators across multiple networks and also provide public RPC/API endpoints, snapshots, monitoring, guides and explorer infrastructure.

I tried the GitHub repository linked in your post, but it doesn’t seem to be accessible at the moment.

Could you please share the current repository and validator onboarding instructions? I’d be happy to join as an early testnet operator and help with testing and infrastructure.

1 Like

Hi,

BonyNode would be interested in joining the TerminalChain public testnet as an independent validator operator.

We operate validator and node infrastructure across multiple Cosmos SDK / CometBFT networks, including mainnet and testnet environments, and maintain our own monitoring and operator infrastructure.

We can help with validator operation, genesis coordination, restart/recovery testing, RPC and consensus monitoring, and feedback on validator onboarding documentation.

Please let us know the next steps for joining the public testnet and whether validator onboarding/genesis coordination has already started.

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested in participating as an independent validator.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in TerminalChain.

The public testnet is currently in the validator-coordination stage; genesis ceremony has not started yet. I am first confirming the public repository and preparing the final operator onboarding package.

Before I add anyone to the first operator cohort, please reply with:

  • your organisation website and official contact channel;
  • two public validator or RPC endpoints you currently operate;
  • your preferred region and whether you can provide validator-only infrastructure or also public RPC/REST;
  • confirmation that you will generate and retain your own validator keys.

No seed phrase, private key, server login or payment is required. This will be a no-value public testnet.

Once operator identities and the release package are verified, I will share the testnet timeline, signed binary checksum, genesis SHA-256 and onboarding process.

Thank you. I have confirmed that the repository is publicly accessible:

The public testnet is still in the validator-coordination stage, so genesis onboarding has not started yet. I will publish the final operator runbook, release checksum and genesis coordination process after verifying the initial operator cohort.

1 Like

We are updating our website, but in the meantime, you can check out our services, guides, and explorer:
Services: 𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐀 | Services
Guides: lesnik13utsa — Teletype
Explorer: https://explorer.utsa.tech/
TG: @lesnik13utsa
Discord: lesnik_utsa

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the update.

BonyNode confirms our interest in joining the first TerminalChain public testnet validator cohort.

Website: bonynode.online
Contact: support@bonynode.online
Explorer: explorer.bonynode.online

discord: bonynode

tg: @cryptobony

Preferred region: Europe.

We can operate the validator and provide services, explorer and public RPC / REST / gRPC infrastructure

Monitoring: monitor.bonynode.online

Public infrastructure examples:

• Provenance RPC: provenance-mainnet-rpc.bonynode.online

• AtomOne RPC: atomone-mainnet-rpc.bonynode.online

Ready for the next onboarding and genesis coordination steps.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. I’m happy to provide the requested information.

  • Organisation: Jackie Lương
  • Website: jackieluong. com
  • Official contact: X: @jackieluong / Discord: jackieluong
  • Validator experience: I have been actively participating in blockchain validator and testnet programs for more than 2 years. Projects I have operated or participated in include Aptos, Celestia, Avail, Pactus, Gora, Pion, Massa, Tanssi, OG, NexaRail, KiiChain, BitBadges, Latanda, Dasi, and other early-stage testnets.
  • Preferred region: Germany / EU (Hetzner)
  • Infrastructure: I can provide validator-only infrastructure, and I can also operate public RPC/REST endpoints when required.
  • Validator keys: Confirmed. I will generate, secure, and retain my own validator keys. No seed phrase or private key will be shared.

I understand this is a no-value public testnet and that the genesis ceremony has not started yet. I’ll wait for the release package, signed binary checksum, genesis SHA-256, timeline, and onboarding instructions.

Looking forward to participating in the first operator cohort.

1 Like

Hi Innowebstudio,

I came across your update about coordinating the first TerminalChain public testnet validator cohort and wanted to congratulate you on the same.

I noticed you are also looking for validator RPC infrastructure. We at Instanodes run managed validator and RPC infrastructure for 50+ chains and a guaranteed 99.95% uptime, including 24/7 monitoring and operational support.

We have the capability to support Terminal Chain on testnet. Should you prefer, we can provide a demo first, ahead of any commitment to scale

Best,
Ishan

1 Like

Thank you — TerminalChain is now forming its first no-value public testnet cohort.

Before genesis coordination, please provide:

  1. two currently operating public validator, RPC, or explorer endpoints that we can independently verify;
  2. your preferred region and whether you will operate validator-only or also public infrastructure;
  3. confirmation that your TerminalChain validator signing key will be generated and retained only by your team;
  4. confirmation that you will operate only one TerminalChain validator identity for the initial cohort;
  5. whether your participation is volunteer-based or requires an infrastructure-cost quote.

No seed phrase, private key, server login, payment, or genesis key is requested at this stage. After operator verification, we will publish the release package, binary checksum, genesis SHA-256, timeline, and onboarding instructions.

1 Like

Hello TerminalChain team,

Thank you for the update. Below are my answers:

1. Verifiable endpoints

Both can be checked independently. I have been operating validators on several public testnets for over 2 years under the moniker jackieluong.

2. Region and role

  • Region: Europe (Germany, Hetzner Nuremberg)
  • Role: validator plus a public explorer/RPC endpoint

3. Key custody
Confirmed. The TerminalChain validator signing key will be generated and retained only by my team. It will never be shared, and I understand no key is required at any stage.

4. Identity
Confirmed. I will operate only one TerminalChain validator identity (moniker: jackieluong) for the initial cohort.

5. Cost model
Volunteer-based. No infrastructure-cost quote is required.

Before I prepare the servers, could you share your official website, GitHub repository and official community channel (Discord/Telegram/X) so I can verify them? Please also confirm that the testnet requires no bonded or purchased node rights and that there is no mainnet yet.

I look forward to the release package, binary checksum and genesis SHA-256.

Best regards,
Jackie (jackieluong)

Hello Jackie,

Thank you for the detailed response and for confirming independent key custody, one validator identity, and volunteer participation.

TerminalChain is currently in the validator-verification stage for a no-value public testnet. There is no TerminalChain mainnet yet.

Official project repository:

https://github.com/Bimbobeat/terminalchain

For now, the official coordination channel is this Cosmos Forum topic and the GitHub repository/issues. We will publish an additional community channel before the genesis ceremony.

To confirm the testnet model:

  • no validator must purchase node rights;

  • no real-value TML, treasury funds, or production keys will be used;

  • validator keys are generated and retained by each operator only;

  • testnet validator bonding, if required by the Cosmos genesis process, will use test-only genesis funds only;

  • no mainnet participation or future rewards are promised through this testnet.

Your Germany / Hetzner location, validator-plus-public-infrastructure role, and volunteer model are noted. Before final selection, we will verify the public references and aim to avoid concentrating multiple validator identities under one operator or infrastructure provider.

After the initial cohort is finalized, selected operators will receive the release package, SHA-256 checksum, genesis SHA-256, peer details, timeline, and onboarding instructions.

Best regards,
TerminalChain

1 Like

Hello TerminalChain team,

Thank you for confirming the testnet model. It matches the terms I am looking for: no purchased node rights, test-only funds, operator-held keys, and no promised rewards.

I could not open https://github.com/Bimbobeat/terminalchain (it returns a 404 on my side). Could you please:

  1. share the direct link to the Cosmos Forum topic;
  2. confirm whether the repository is currently private or provide the correct URL?

I will prepare my public RPC endpoint in the meantime and share it for verification. I will not run any binary until the repository or release package and its SHA-256 checksum are publicly available.

Best regards,
Jackie (jackieluong)

Hi,

Following up on our previous BonyNode submission:

  1. Key custody: Confirmed. The TerminalChain validator signing key will be generated and retained only by the BonyNode team.
  2. Validator identity: Confirmed. BonyNode will operate only one TerminalChain validator identity for the initial cohort.
  3. Participation model: Volunteer-based. No infrastructure-cost quote is required.

Our previously provided public endpoints, Europe region, and validator + public infrastructure availability remain unchanged.

Ready for operator verification and the next genesis coordination steps.

BonyNode Team

Hello TerminalChain team I’d like to join the public testnet cohort as an independent validator operator.

Answers to your verification points:

  1. Verifiable public endpoints: I operate a public multi-chain RPC relay serving 80+ networks at rpc[dot]hostdefi[dot]com (the /ethereum path responds to standard eth_chainId calls). I also run validator seats on several Cosmos SDK testnets and an SSV operator node happy to demonstrate any on-chain.

  2. Region and role: EU-based cloud infra; validator plus public infrastructure (RPC/API endpoints).

  3. Key custody: Confirmed. The TerminalChain validator signing key will be generated and retained only by my team never shared with anyone.

  4. Identity: Confirmed. I will operate only one TerminalChain validator identity for the initial cohort.

  5. Cost model: Volunteer-based. No infrastructure-cost quote required.

Ready for operator verification and the genesis coordination steps.

Hello TerminalChain team - HostDeFi would like to join the public testnet cohort as an independent validator operator. A teammate posted an earlier expression of interest under @devin; this is the same operation, so please treat this account as the operator contact going forward.

About us: HostDeFi is an independent crypto infrastructure operation. We run a live public RPC relay across 80+ chains, a fleet of dedicated cloud boxes under 24/7 monitoring, an AIOZ Network DePIN node, and a Babylon finality provider with a live delegation. We also operate validator and node seats on other testnet and mainnet networks.

Answers to your verification points:

  • Website and contact: hostdefi.com - reachable via this forum account.
  • Verifiable public endpoints: our multi-chain RPC relay at rpc.hostdefi.com (the /ethereum path answers a standard eth_chainId call; 80+ chains are served on the same pattern), and our AIOZ Network node aioz1gw2w2499pncl25up9g5yr4gzeaav95xutauscm. Our Babylon finality-provider registration is also visible on-chain and we are happy to share the FP public key for verification.
  • Region and role: cloud-hosted infrastructure, region flexible (US/EU); we can run validator-only or also provide public RPC/REST for the network.
  • Key custody: confirmed - the TerminalChain validator signing key will be generated and retained only by our team, never shared.
  • Validator identity: confirmed - we will operate only one TerminalChain validator identity for the initial cohort.
  • Cost model: volunteer-based; no infrastructure-cost quote required.

Happy to help with genesis coordination, restart and recovery testing, and RPC or consensus issue reporting. Ready for the release package, checksums and onboarding steps.

Best regards,
HostDeFi

Hello everyone, @jackieluong @Yurii @nodesync @lesnikutsa @HostDeFi @olegshandra1970

@devin

Thank you for the strong interest in the first TerminalChain public testnet cohort.

We now have enough initial operator interest to begin verification and technical preparation. No validator has been selected yet, and the genesis ceremony has not started.

Current status:

  • TerminalChain is a no-value public testnet only;

  • there is no mainnet;

  • no validator must buy node rights or provide any payment;

  • every operator generates and keeps its own validator signing keys;

  • no seed phrase, private key, SSH access, or server login will ever be requested;

  • each organization may operate only one validator identity in the initial cohort.

We are reviewing public validator/RPC/explorer references, operator independence, region diversity, and infrastructure roles. We also need to keep the public RPC/REST infrastructure separate from validator consensus where possible.

The official source repository is:

https://github.com/Bimbobeat/terminalchain

Once the first cohort is finalized, selected operators will receive the release package, binary SHA-256 checksum, genesis SHA-256, chain ID, peer configuration, onboarding runbook, and ceremony timeline.

Please do not prepare a TerminalChain server or generate a TerminalChain validator key yet. We will announce the next step publicly in this topic.

Thank you again for your patience and willingness to help build the testnet.

2 Likes

Hi!

I’m interested in joining the TerminalChain public testnet validator cohort.
I already have hands on experience running and participating in blockchain testnet infrastructure across multiple projects.
1-La Tanda Chain.

I’m currently running a testnet node on my own Ubuntu VPS, with persistent peers, systemd service management, continuous syncing, and remote monitoring.
2-HashKinetics.

I recently deployed a testnet validator/node on my VPS, including building the node from source, configuring the validator home and peers, syncing the chain, and running it as a persistent systemd service.
3-Retium.

I have a validator seat and am actively participating in the Retium validator testing phase.
4-Asentum.

I’m also running an Asentum testnet node and participating in its validator/operator testing.
Through these projects, I’ve gained practical experience with Linux/Ubuntu, VPS administration, compiling blockchain nodes from source, peer configuration, chain synchronization, systemd, monitoring, and troubleshooting node issues.
I’d be excited to contribute to TerminalChain from the early testnet stage and operate a reliable, continuously online validator. I’m ready to follow the onboarding requirements and provide any additional information you need.
Looking forward to participating and contributing to the TerminalChain testnet!

Regards!

zibraxter