Workshop on Interoperability - ITU

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing you in my role of Vice Chair of the ITU-T Focus Group on Application of Distributed Ledger Technology, FG DLT.

The final meeting of this group will take place in Geneva, 29 July to 1 August 2019 to finalize and adopt the deliverables serving as an input for formal standardization in ITU in the following months.

The meeting will be succeeded by an open workshop on 2 August on DLT scalability and interoperability.

It is with pleasure that I invite Cosmos to contribute to this workshop and share your views and activities related to DLT interoperability – please see below session description.

If this is of interest to you, please send me a short abstract (200 words) summarizing what you are intending to present, and the CV of the presenter by 21 June. The proposed presentation time is 15-20 minutes.

I hope that you are able to respond favourably to this invitation, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Suzana Moreno

ITU FG DLT Vice Chair

Session #2: DLT interoperability

Interoperability is a driver of large-scale adoption of DLT systems because it can enable the exchange of data and services. Aspects of DLT interoperability include: (1) the ability for DLT systems to communicate with each other, (2) the ability to swap platforms with little or no effort to deal with proprietary interfaces and programming languages, and (3) the use of similar schema to model different domain-specific data, or similar interfaces to describe domain-specific functions.

In this workshop session, we will discuss aspects of interoperability that are particular to DLT, possible technical solutions and challenges, and associated standardization requirements.

The workshop webpage is at https://itu.int/en/ITU-T/Workshops-and-Seminars/201908

Hi Suzana Moreno,

We RNS Solutions (www.rnssol.com) are working on Interoperability project based on cosmos. We would like to send two of our researcher Dr. Huru Hasanaova and one other researcher. How can we coordinate with you? our email is shakil@rnssol.com
Looking forward to hear from you.

Shakil Muhammad, PhD @KAIST
Developer and Chairman
RNS Solutions

Thank you for your reply.
Just sent you an email.