Anyone else getting address invalid with a good address on deposits?

Hi everyone hope you’re doing well and in good health,suddenly my address is said to be invalid on my keplr wallet, it was working great, I have a ton of staked atom here, and I made the mistake of staking it all and not leaving any for gas, so I tried to send it some atom from Binance, and about 3 other places, but now it says my address is invalid and I can’t get any atom in it, has this happened to anyone? I would delete and restore it but the address has not changed so I don’t think that would help. or do you think it would? I plugged my address into atomscan and it comes up with no errors and I see all stakes and everything is in order, kinda weird that all of a sudden none of my exchanges can send it tokens anymore,. and yes I’m sending over the atom network. I was wondering if there was an network outage but it doesn’t look like it, anyway let me know if you know how to resolve this oddness.
-powpow

1 Like

oh whoops I just read the line about asking for anything like technical support should be done on discord
I’ll take down the spam if I can figure out how to delete it, my bad :slight_smile:

1 Like