Atom1.0 + Atom2.0 = Atom3.0

Here we discuss how to merge the best ideas of ATOM1.0 and ATOM2.0. Together they make ATOM3.0.

Some points I will update over time:

• The constitution should define treasury DAOs and each treasury DAO should have their own charter. Inflation and tokenomics belong in the constitution, not the treasury charter.

• All the proposals that define rules of engagement should go in the constitution. For example, proposal 75 (which should be reverted IMO) and similar proposals should all be gathered into the constitution, and the constitution should override all prior proposals regarding rules of engagement.

• The primary point to figure out before merge work can be accomplished is to consider the dual token model. The model is not well understood, and the criticisms are easily dispelled. (e.g. no proof that dual tokens work; photon can’t succeed without a use-case; etc). I will write more about this in another article.

5 Likes

Unfortunately it seems like prop 82 has succeeded in dividing the community. And while we’re used to have disagreements and quite different opinions at this place - of course that’s healthy and exactly as it should be - this time things don’t seem to be going well…
Like most of you, as active members of the community, I watch the news with great interest every day… Sometimes I read something I really like, while other times I’m confused. We said, this is how it should be…
But there is something else I see these days and this is worse than any other time…

I see a community in agony…
I see a community with huge insecurity about tomorrow…
And unfortunately I see little response to all this… I’ve read several extremely targeted questions, that were either answered leaving the question unanswered or not answered at all… It’s not possible for the new Cosmos vision to proceed with the concerns and the anxiety of our community… If it happens, then it will not be a vision, but a plan… Also, we can’t talk about a ‘‘vision’’ with a almost 1/3 NWV…

On top of my disappointment, sure that I don’t want to belong here anymore, I read the @jaekwon’s prop idea about Atom 3.0 and hope awoke in me…
Thank you for this Jae!!.. :fire: :fire: :fire:
Let’s do it… Let’s make one last attempt to break Atom’s deadlock…

For me, this will determine everything, if it doesn’t go well then that means this is probably the last time I write here… What I said with my vote, that’s what I will do…
And I’m sure I’m expressing the opinion of many here…

4 Likes

Finally it looks like we made it!!
There was no way this community would accept this monstrosity!!

Long life and prosperity to ATOM!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Few hours left to see if November 14th will be the new independence day of ATOM :fire: :fire:

2 Likes