Cosmos Atom potential

Hello cosmonauts ! :slight_smile:
Do you think that the value of the atom token may increase? Am I wrong if I think that the price will remain relatively constant and that possible profits can only be achieved by staking ?

I have the same question though I think a better question would be how can the community help increase the value of the COSMOS $ATOM brand?

I keep a certain amount staked, period, because I think even if BItcoins continual rise and fall, eventually, the Cosmos system and coins will become the “mainstream” permanent economy tools. In terms of short term growth, it may temporarily break 100 USD before the end of the year, but in the next 30 days it’ll probably sit between 19-33 USD back and forth. If you got the funds, set up a grid bot via 3commas or something similiar.

1 Like

It appears ,now that I am a climate refugee , that my family and I feel much better having atom staked in our portfolio. Moving from town to town now in my rv and believe it or not crypto is my ONLY banking system which is available anytime in any town. Crypto dot com has all the tools to take care of my family. And ATOM and CDC coin lead the way to piece of mind. Thanks yall

I’m not bothered as it will increase exponentially over time due to this undeniable tech. I guess if you are a coin flipper it matters. Stack and stake brother