Cosmos on Stack Exchange

I have created a proposal to setup a Cosmos site on Stack Exchange. I think it’s a good place for different users, engineers in particular, to interact on Stack Exchange. Please follow and ask your question if you support this.

4 Likes

Thanks for setting this up. I hope we can get this going soon!

1 Like

Yeah! I have been thinking of this since around a year ago but it was not a good time to propose Q&A site. Seeing the community growing and the SDK becomes more mature, I think it’s time to propose it now.

1 Like

Great idea! Was just thinking about doing this a few days ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would be good to figure out how to promote it? Getting through the process will require a lot of community engagement.

1 Like

We have to drive more people to follow the proposal and post more questions there.

I try to post on the chats every couple days… and these threads aren’t getting great traction… probably some friction until people “buy in”… hopefully @sunnya97 or others from core team can help promote it? Maybe draw up a strategy? Collaborate on a doc/worksheet? TBH I was thinking of setting this up last fall as well, so I’m very interested in seeing this as a reality. SE/SO is a great Q&A repository for building a knowledge base in a format very familiar to technologists.

1 Like

I think we have to convert one by one.

1 Like

There are a few more users now… maybe we can do better this month? Most here must have an SE/SO account, please sign up if you are a member here for sure!

1 Like