We are starting planning for
All of the required fixes have been merged. https://github.com/cosmos/cosmos-sdk/issues/2754
We are still waiting for a Tendermint release before we can launch.
I am going to try and merge together the exported
gaia-9001 state and accounts for the GoS participants into the launch state.
This means if you were validating on
gaia-9001 we need to you to upgrade to bring
We wills start the 48 hour warning for Game of Stakes once