Game of Stakes Updates

Hi guys,
I’m super excited by the fantastic participation in the Gsame of Stakes sign ups.

The team is working our way through the registrations and checking for signed waivers. Not having a signed waiver is the most common reason for rejection. If we have time after we processed all the signups, we will reach out to see if we can get signed waivers from folks left out their signature or deal with someone of late registration requests that have come in.

Here is what’s coming next.

I’m targeting November 5th for the start of Game of Stakes.

Here is how Game of Stakes will start.

We will not be doing a decentralized network start for Game of Stakes. Instead Tendermint will run some centralized validator nodes and all the accepted applications addresses will start the game with Stake. After approximately 12 hours, the Tendermint validator nodes will unbond and the network will be operated by the players.

Your chances of winning of will be maximized by bonding a validator immediately at start. Given the global distribution of players, it’s impossible to pick a time thats convenient to everyone.

I’ll be on Pacific time then. I’ll update on zero hour as we get closer.

Here is what I am looking at for parameters. Fixed inflation at 100,000 % and initial stacks of 10,000 stake for each player.

More info soon…

8 Likes