List of projects in Cosmos & Tendermint Ecosystem

:+1: will ask on their telegram and investigate

Apparently defunct:

• 50Coin (site is down)
  • Cache (site is down)
  • Pallium (parent company is still around, but no longer working on Pallium)
  • Cosmic Bridge (zero evidence anything even exists)
  • Egeon (no activity, and what little activity exists points at Ethereum)
  • Wisdom of Crowd (no activity at all, no promises of activity, zero)
  • Volvox (all repos deleted, website is down)

Not related to Tendermint:

• Band Protocol (shifted to Ethereum)
  • OpenST (the proof is completely incorrect, it simply mentions they recognize the work of Tendermint; this is entirely an Ethereum project)

We should definitely remove these - I can see most of the projects I listed as defunct in my previous post are still up. I can also see someone else posted that many of these are defunct. Please remove them. If you give me the proper rights, I can do that. The list as it currently stands is far from accurate.

It also looks like cosmos-projects.com isn’t up.

1 Like

Thank you for the list, will update as new projects come and go all the time. Unfortunately it is not possible to give multiple people permission to edit AFAIK, however there is a good chance all this will be moved to github then things will be different.

Hey @asmodat, Akash is misspelled as “Acash”. Will be great if you can correct it. Akash is the sanskrit term for æther (basis and essence of all things in the material world).

We’d love to run cosmos-projects.com on Akash as a token of appreciation

Fixed, also added a graphical logo for your project

It would be really cool, it was a nodejs app, can Akash handle that too ?

thanks so much! not a priority, but will be really great if you can use our new logo Akash-icon-RGB-300px (also available https://akash.network/assets)
we updated our branding recently and thought we erased the old one out of existence :slight_smile:

perfect! akash can run any containerized application; and thanks to cosmos, you’ll able to pay using any token very soon

Logo is now fixed, got the previous one from google.

What we would need to do is create CI/CD pipeline that can use github directly, maybe integration with Heroku could be added ? Source Code for that is open source

absolutely, there is a bit “containerization” overhead involved - will be a great start if you point me to the source repo.

all code is in here: https://github.com/CosmosProjectsList?tab=repositories

This is a great list. I am so excited, and happy this vision for a better way is coming and I didn’t have to do anything but wait and be patient. I also have a million and a half ideas for getting a ecosystem established and all of my ideas are open source. I love COSMOS so I will be giving them out here.

great! will send you the link soon

Glad to be on the #58 project on the list! We are based in Hong Kong, supported by @forbole. And we are expecting to launch on Main net on by the end of this month. We have already accumulated 30k+ users and 500 websites that are currently using our platform and plug-in in Asia Pacific. Please do follow us on Twitter & Medium with more exciting news.

1 Like

You are now #24 with a graphic logo as bonus for keeping thread alive :wink:

2 Likes

:smiley: Glad to help drive the conversation here and would be great if there is a to-go place to learn about the latest updates on the projects. Meanwhile, we are having our very first validators meeting tomorrow and the community is welcome to join. Cheers!

Thanks to our validators! Today is the birth of the LikeCoin chain. The genesis block of LikeCoin’s own sovereign blockchain mainnet, codename ShengWan, was produced!

Block explorer: https://likecoin.bigdipper.live/

Validated by

@forbole

@oursky

@MattersLab

@edwincheese

@dAAAb

@CMEFhk

@taiwantfc

1 Like

Hi, is it still testnet? How can I join the validators network?

1 Like