Utilizing a properly configured Nano Ledger S (in dev mode, latest firmware, latest Cosmos software), I am having trouble doing the final “Signature” to stake ATOM to a validator.
I have a test 571 ATOM appearing on lunie.io, I go to your validator page, push the delegate button, and that is where things start to getting funky on several of my windows 10 machines.
- I get an unstable flashing of the windows 10 “Making sure it is You” alert,
- Then I get the same type of Windows 10 alert saying “touch your device” (flashing more unstable)
- At that point, I do the two button push on the ledger and the transaction shows on the face of the Nano ledgers properly,
- I scroll to “sign transaction” on the Ledger and I two button punch the “sign” confirmation, and get the Windows 10 alert - “Couldn’t Complete Sign in”.
- I have tried updating the ledger driver (not available)
- The Windows defender is turned off (I use trendmicro & have added lunie.io as a trusted site)
Have you all heard of this issue, and any solution to it?