Bring Asia (Mandarin Speaking) to Cosmos - CFG Labs

Formatting your proposal according to the best practices and template will make it easier for people to quickly understand what you’re asking for.

Personally, I find this very hard to read and understand because it’s very long, with very little formatting! My co-op (Hypha, a Hub core team) passed a very lengthy proposal recently and made use of headers and Markdown formatting to help people read and understand. We also used an appendix to make it clear that some material is critical and must go on-chain, while other content is more for context and will just be linked for anyone who wants to know more.

I’m happy to help with format and structure. I moderate this forum as part of our work following Proposal #63 and offer guidance for new proposal makers :slight_smile:

The regular process on the forum is to edit your top-level post with updates to your proposal and keep a changelog, as shown in both of the proposals I’ve linked. This makes it easier to see how an idea has developed and keeps conversation in one place rather than splitting off into many different discussions.

2 Likes