Building Trust in the Cosmos Ecosystem

Hey Cosmos Community,

I hope you’re all doing great! I’m here to talk about something that’s been on my mind and in my work for a while now. It’s about trust — something we all know is super important in the world of blockchain but isn’t always easy to come by. This is where my project, the Mentario Foundation, comes into play, and I really want to get your thoughts on it.

The Challenge: We’ve all seen how tough it can be to trust someone on the other side of a transaction, especially when it’s your first time dealing with them. Sometimes, it’s this lack of trust that stops deals from happening at all. Personally, I’ve seen deals fall through because there wasn’t enough trust to get them over the line. I’ve been tackling this issue with lots of reviews and insisting on 100% upfront payments, but I know there’s got to be a better way.

Our Solution - The Mentario Foundation: We’re building a platform on the Cosmos blockchain that’s all about making trust easier to establish. The Mentario Foundation uses Zero-Knowledge Proofs (ZKPs) to let users prove they’re trustworthy without giving away all their private info. It’s like saying, “Yes, I’m good for this deal,” without having to show your entire hand.

Why Cosmos? We chose Cosmos because of its amazing ability to let different blockchains talk to each other. This means our trust-building platform can work across the crypto universe, not just in one corner of it. Plus, Cosmos’ tech is top-notch for keeping things running smoothly and securely, which is exactly what we need.

What We’re Looking For:

1. Feedback on Verification Criteria: What signs or actions make you trust a blockchain user or project? We’re thinking along the lines of past transactions, but we want to hear from you.
  2. Ideas for User Experience: How can we make sure our platform is super easy and straightforward to use? Remember, we’re dealing with complex tech like ZKPs here.
  3. Technical Chats: Anyone here geek out on Cosmos SDK or IBC? We’d love to dive deep into the tech side of things and get your insights.
  4. Thoughts on Governance: We’re planning to run this as a DAO. How should we structure this to make sure everyone’s voice is heard?

Why This Matters: Building trust in the blockchain space can change the game for how we do deals and interact with each other. With your help, the Mentario Foundation could make the Cosmos ecosystem not just more connected, but also more trusted.

A Bit About Spreading the Word: We’re following the forum’s tips to avoid being seen as spammy, so we’re keeping it light on the links for now. Once we’re more settled in here, we’ll share more about where you can find us and dive deeper into our project.

Wrapping Up: Thanks for taking the time to read about the Mentario Foundation. I’m here for all your questions, suggestions, and maybe even a bit of brainstorming on how we can bring more trust into the Cosmos. Let’s make something awesome together.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.