Foundation Council applicants

The ICF has chosen to expand the foundation council.

To my knowledge, applicants include:

@nathanwindsor -

https://forum.cosmos.network/t/introduction-to-the-icf-foundation-council-application-process/11409

Omar Zaki from Composable Finance

Blas Rodriguez from Composable Finance

@David_Fortson from Loa Labs

Need to get his application and confirm his candidacy

@jacobgadikian from Notional (that’s me)

@jaekwon - AllInBits

If you are also applying for this role, please do get in touch either here or on Twitter. I’m doing this because I am of the opinion that if process is made more visible, more people will be able to effectively participate in cosmos. Part of this ought to be choosing leadership. This decision is of course ultimately up to the existing foundation council, but I felt that it would be a good idea to build community participation around this decision.

Twitter spaces

Sometime in the next 48 hours we will be having a X spaces, if you follow me on X, it should be easy to find:

x com/gadikian

Community members, as well as existing ICF participants are welcome to join the Twitter spaces. If you have any questions for the candidates, I think that this forum, or the Twitter spaces would be a very good place to ask those.

As soon as I am able to contact all of the candidates, I will attempt to arrange a time for the X spaces.

1 Like

Hi everyone. Good morning from my side actually the idea of this Foundation Council applicants is good and I accepted it’s.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.