Game of Stakes Updates

I recalled the original plan was to have a stable testnet for a week before the start of GoS, so postponing now makes sense.

4 Likes

A slight reminder to all fellow participants: Game of Stakes 3 will start in 4 hours (January 3rd, 15:00 UTC)! Time to get ready! https://github.com/cosmos/game-of-stakes/#updates

1 Like

Hey guys,

just wanted to update you that Game of Stakes will end 2 weeks after the upcoming hardfork upgrades. Let’s see what exciting stuff will happen in those two weeks :slight_smile:

Source from Telegram:

Link to the confirmation on Riot:
https://matrix.to/#/!hEuEYSWKomxnWlSKqi:matrix.org/$1547418590649297rqSnh:matrix.org?via=matrix.org&via=matrix.bitple.com&via=t2bot.io

Hey guys,

exciting news for everyone interested in the Game of Stakes:

In the process of the newest upgrade to GoS4 (mainly because of major upgrades in the software), a pull request has been filed on github to fork out a cartel that has gained 53% of bonded stake in GoS3. If you are interested in what exactly is happening check out the PR or read directly into the analysis of how the cartel was detected in this great article by Certus One!

Stay updated!
Best,
Florian from Staking Facilities

#########
UPDATE
#########

Hey guys,

Game of Stakes is soon coming to an end. Today, at 12:00 UTC GoS6 is started and with it the endgame begins. GoS6 will conclude on 00:00 UTC on Saturday Feb 16th and with it this fantastic experiment will end.

You can as always find all necessary information on Github.

All the best,

PS: There are only 3 consecutive posts from the same user allowed in this forum. Since no one else is posting updates in this thread, I can’t post new posts anymore. Therefore, I added this info as an edit to my last post.

2 Likes

a bridge for katenoir :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks @bharvest, now I can post updates again :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

Game of Stakes is soon coming to an end. Today, at 12:00 UTC GoS6 is started and with it the endgame begins. GoS6 will conclude on 00:00 UTC on Saturday Feb 16th and with it this fantastic experiment will end.

You can as always find all necessary information on Github.

All the best,

1 Like

Last Update from my side:

Game of Stakes has ended. Thank you all for watching and/or playing. Next step is mainnet :rocket:

All the best,

Hi Cosmos Validators, if you could take a few minutes to fill out this survey to give your feedback for our internal retro, that would be great.

1 Like