I participated in the fundraising, but did not receive atom

HI,With the help of two telegraph administrators, I figured out the reason why I didn’t receive atom, because my BTC was left in the middle address and didn’t automatically transfer to the fund-raising address like other people. I didn’t know it would happen beforehand. I didn’t find my cosmos address balance was 0 until the main network launch.

This is the BTC address bound to my cosmos (https://www.blockchain.com/zh/btc/address/15UMkGuY5sVYknvPAsyifD7aeyEnEQ7pAq) You can see that the BTC of the address has not been transferred except for the first time. Normally it would automatically be transferred to cosmos funding address (35ty8iaSbWsj4YVkoHz s9pZMze6dapeoZ8), and something unexpected happened, and my BTC stayed there.

Now the main network has been launched, I hope the team can take into account my actual situation, I am a normal participant in fund-raising and successful participation, waiting for two years to wait for such results, it really makes me unacceptable.

I would like to thank the telegraph administrators for their help, especially Asmodat San. He’s really a responsible and patient person. He’s also helping me.
The BTC address(15UMkGuY5sVYknvPAsyifD7aeyEnEQ7pAq),I also restored with 12 words I saved to confirm that I did not mistake the address and was not attacked by fishing.

Hello.
I also participated in ICO.
And it has cosmos address and restoration code.
However, the address is displayed as invalid.
It is displayed as invalid even on the official site, it will be displayed as invalid even if it connects with Ledger nano S.
I am also in trouble because I can not get the Atom.

Cosmos address
0xe09caa4b6e78a79fd0be3a0278cd5071f17694ed

transaction
7922fabf169f51f28e5f0204f2998dafa24bb2a3cde472ba5909b88e58904419

inquired about the Block Browser and asked which is your independent BTC address. 1PTiLHLRM9FLZaU1eDgCWszW4uDrFKtih?

If so, I think you are in the same situation as me. Your BTC did not enter the main address and left it in the middle address.

The transaction record you sent is 1.46 BTC and 1 btc.I’m not sure which one is yours, but to be sure, I’m sure they didn’t transfer to the main address, and the 1btc one is still in the address.

If your BTC did not make it to the final fundraiser account, the genesis software would have detected your donation.

You can reclaim your BTC using the fundraiser software to generate a private key for that bitcoin address.

Yes, this is my address.

1PTiLHLRM9FLZaU1eDgCWszW4uDrFKtih

I am also in trouble in the same situation as you.

I’m sorry.
I do not understand English well.
Does that mean that I can not get Atom anymore with 1 BTC I sent in ICO?

I think we participated, but we didn’t get the atom we deserved. That’s not our problem. The team should try to solve it, not simply respond to how we can get back the btc. Since the team can control the BTC transfers from individual addresses to the main address, why can’t it scan the balance to see if there are omissions?

Your fundraiser software unfortunately never sent the BTC to the main Cosmos fundraiser account.

What is my fund-raising software, I transferred to the middle address, not automatically transferred to the main address, how did this become a problem with my fund-raising software? All operations are done on the official website fundraising page.

If we were not able to send BTC to the main Cosmos account, why was an address and 12 word recovery phrase issued?

The fundraiser website was entirely a client side application, and all intermediate addresses were managed client side, therefore the team never had any control over anyone’s funds, and couldn’t even know a contribution was happening, until the funds were actually sent to the final fundraiser address. The intermediate address is indistinguishable from any other address on Bitcoin, so it was not even possible for the team to know it existed, thus it’s not something that could have been scanned. The intermediate address was created from the 12 word phrase, so the phrase had to come first. This ensures that the user has full control of the intermediate address and can recover any BTC sent there.

To recover the BTC, recover your Intermediate Bitcoin Private Key using your fundraiser words and the cosfundtool at https://github.com/cosmos/fundraiser-cli/releases. Please be extremely careful with your words and do not enter them on an online computer!

Hi @ebuchman , was the client side application (including html files on the browser) open sourced ?. if so would you please point me to it.