I want to return 80 $ATOMs to Community Pool. How I can do it?

On September 11, 2021, the results of the Video Contest ~ Discover Cosmos were announced:

I submitted two videos to this competition. And objective, they are much more better than most of the videos, that got prizes for Honorable Mentions.
If you don’t believe me, watch my videos and compare it with videos, that got prizes.
I watched all videos, and gave a feedback, here: How enthusiasm is lost, or Centralization of Social Power in Cosmos Network | by Vladimir Ponimajushij | Sep, 2021 | Medium

Why my videos didn’t get any prize place, just one got “most viewed”?
Because of russian language?
But video #15 in “Honorable Mentions” is also in russian language, and it got prize!
🟣 Блокчейн проекта COSMOS — Как он устроен? Коротко и просто. - YouTube — the video is the same in Russian as mine. With English subtitles. But these are again semi-static pictures and ordinary animation. 2800 views, 222 likes.

Also, videos #8 and #9 in “Honorable Mentions” - is the same video, from the same person, just with different links! It means, this person get 2 prizes for one video!
How judges choose videos for prize places, if they really can’t see, that they give 2 prizes for the same video to one person?
8. An Introduction To Cosmos (ATOM) Ecosystem For Beginners - YouTube — almost static pictures that are replaced by pictures from the Internet. Somewhere I have already seen this… 1100 views. 30 likes.
9. Cosmos Ecosystem - What is IBC? Creating Value for the Cosmos Hub and ATOM Token - YouTube — full copy of the previous video, from the same author. That is, the same video received two awards in “Honorable Mention“. 632 views, 32 likes.

Well, let’s start by admitting our defeat as a community. Since the people who should distribute the prizes use funds from the community pool as prizes. And the point of this video competition is to support enthusiasts who will bring value to the Cosmos project with their videos. That is, funds from the community pool (not small funds) should support people who make good Cosmos promotions. Like marketing from the community. And these funds were spent extremely irrationally.

And we, as a community, are not in a position to influence this in any way. When I raised this issue, I was banned from the ATOM Cosonauts group , which is dedicated to discussing this competition. And in the main Cosmos group, I have been banned for a long time for no reason, which you can read about in this article .

I want to send 80 $ATOM for the largest number of views back to the community pool. I don’t need this 80 $ATOM. I sure, that this is not good to grab Community Pool.
And I will delete the video about Cosmos, because if they are so bad that they didn’t even receive the “Honorable Mention”, then they should not be on the Internet.
I’ll delete them in a week, so you still have the opportunity to see them for the last time…

For 2 years I contribute from the Cosmos Network project with full enthusiasm, and never ask for nothing.
Here is a list of my contributions to the Cosmos Network:

I did all this for free. Because I love the Cosmos Network, and because I love doing things. I didn’t get anything for this, except that Tendermint sent me 20 $ATOM one day — noticed my enthusiasm! This 20 $ATOM I will also return to Tendermint. Or in the community pool of Cosmos. I don’t need this handouts)

So, where I need to send 80 $ATOM for Video-Contest, and 20 $ATOM from Tendermint?

Thanks for reading. My enthusiasm in Cosmos Network is over. But my Enthusiasm is generally unshakable! So look forward to more videos from me soon!

1 Like

@Antropocosmist You are the best enthusiast in the space ecosystem that I know. I would like the community to hear your reasons for this post and draw the right conclusions.

1 Like

Nice to read it!
But people even can’t send me an address to return ATOMs!
And all I got for my enthusiasm - I’ve banned in many groups of Cosmos, because people who have a social power don’t want to hear the truth.
Looks like they don’t really care about project and community, and use their social power inn own interest, not in the interest of community.

Other way, I don’t see any reason to ban me, because I was only bringing value to project, and also I did it for free.
May be people, who gets money for their help to project don’t like me, because I do the same but for free? And they understand, that if I do it for free, they can lose their payment?

The judges voted. What is done is done. Just keep the atom or sell them but if you really don’t want them I am sure the community pool address is in the cosmos documentation somewhere.

So, why we don’t have it somewhere, where it’s easy to find?
I try to find it for a week. No answer.
I just will send ATOMs back to address that was sending it to me.
I don’t want to keep this ATOMs