Thank you, new link added
https://cosmos-projects.com isn’t working for me.
It was depreciated due to lack of funds to run a server, you can find my repository here: https://github.com/CosmosProjectsList/ProjectsRegistry
If people are building modules that are used in a cosmos application, would love to see it added to the module section of this repo, https://github.com/cosmos/awesome. Make a PR and will review asap. Be mindful there are some rules on how to get accepted into the repo, those are in the contributing.md file
Thank you for this repo, I added it to relevant forum section in here: [Development Tools] Cosmos & Tendermint
We are building a blockchain to generate secure random number. It could be used for lottery and lucky draws, team paring, game item drop probability and many more.
- Name : DecentRandom
- WebPage : https://decentrandom.com
- WhitePaper(Kor Ver. only) : https://decentrandom.com/asset/whitepaper/whitepaper_beta_kr_v.0.2.1.pdf
- Github Repo. : https://github.com/decentrandom
- Proof : https://github.com/decentrandom
- Chat Link(Kor only) : https://t.me/joinchat/EF5N2RHTiUOFs4db7vCviA
Thank you for this amazing contribution added to the list #95
I am a spokesperson for LCNEM Inc.
Our philosophy is to increase economic welfare through fintech with blockchains. The means are to spread the idea of incentive mechanism design and to realize Narrow Bank. We are developing the first stable coin business in Japan.
There is also a block chain wallet with an intuitive and easy-to-use UI.
We’re also working on “YourCoin”, which will allow anyone to issue their own unique currency, “Trust”, which will allow people to evaluate their skills and make it easier for them to change jobs, and “Ticket Pear to Pear”, which will prevent ticket resale through incentive designs.
We currently issue coins on the nem blockchain, but we plan to use Cosmos in the future. The practical use cases where Cosmos is used for stable coin and proprietary currencies are immediately realized by us.
We are currently in the process of making our own modifications to Cosmos sdk js, the wrapper library for Cosmos sdk, which will have the effect of making Cosmos’ influence widely known around the world. We will issue a pull request soon.
If we, the first stable coin business in Japan, had someone to invest in us, Cosmos would be well known in Japan, which would increase the number of Cosmos community members and investment funds for the project.
Please contact us at any time!
Thank you, added to the list
Congrats on hitting 100! Althea’s new website URL is https://althea.net/
Also here’s a better proof link: https://blog.althea.net/launching-the-althea-blockchain/
Perfect, thank you for updating the position, Althea was moved to #7 and also updated github: https://github.com/althea-net
Thank you github,TG & proof link was updated
First - thanks so much for this resource. It’s made my work in analyzing the Cosmos ecosystem much easier. Therefore, I’d like to give back: I spent some time diving into each of the links and projects, and have some recommendations for projects to be removed so the list is more accurate and representative of the current state of Cosmos.
The following projects are defunct:
- Inschain (website is down, GitHub is inactive)
- KOWALA (website is down, GitHub is inactive)
- Tatau (GitHub and social media channels have been inactive for 5 months, a “delay” was announced publicy and with no public presence since then)
- Peerity (website doesn’t function/looks corrupt, GitHub is inactive)
- EnLedger (GitHub is inactive for 2+ years, all social media channels inactive for 2+ years)
- Lino Network (many parts of the website don’t work, GitHub and social media channels have been inactive for 5+ months)
- iCheck (GitHub is inactive for 1 year, no activity on social media channels)
- Uphack (website is down, no code on GitHub, proof link is down; doesn’t exist in any sense)
The following projects shouldn’t be on this list because they either aren’t related to Cosmos/Tendermint at all, or the proof is extremely weak:
- The “proof” is just mentioning that their consensus mechanism is “based off of Tendermint”. There’s no evidence they’re using the Cosmos SDK, using the actual Tendermint code, or integrating into the Cosmos Hub.
- The “proof” is a link to their website, which uses the word “Tendermint” once, with no context. There’s no evidence or identifiable documentation that they use Cosmos or Tendermint. Their Github is completely empty and inactive.
- They’re “adapting” (not even forking) Tendermint only in the loosest sense. There’s no evidence that they plan to integrate with other Cosmos chains/Cosmos Hub.
- Orijtech, Inc.
- They’ve listed Tendermint on their website as a customer, and they appear to be a software consulting group, so they’ve probably just contributed some code (as part of a contract) to Tendermint. They aren’t a Cosmos/Tendermint project.
- PARSEC Labs
- They no longer exist, and are now LeapDAO working on Ethereum scalability. This is announced plainly on their website.
- AdEx Network
- The Cosmos code linked in the “proof” has been archived, and they’ve moved to Ethereum.
Thank you for all the suggestions, managed to update list to reflect some of them and will continue applying as new projects appear on the horisont.
We here at Co-DEX are building a non custodial like, no fees, decentralized exchange platform, initially based on Ethermint and we are looking to extend and incoporate the revolutionary IBC features developed by Cosmos Network, in order to provide to the community, a much needed, easy-to-use, intuitive and up-to-date, trading experience.
For more information regarding our project, make sure to visit our social media and / or contact us via e-mail.
Name : Co-DEX
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CoDEX_Social?s=09
Telegram (English): https://t.me/co_dex
Telegram (Korean): https://t.me/co_dex_korean
Telegram (Russian): https://t.me/co_dex_russian
Telegram (Indonesian): https://t.me/co_dex_indonesian
Telegram Announcements & News (English): https://t.me/co_dex_ann
Can you provide github repository for your project?
Please refer to Listing New Ecosystem Project section and submit full code along proof that TM/cosmos-sdk is used.
Currently, your whitepaper specifies that your token is ERC20, which is Ethereum standard. The transition stage is no longer needed as cosmos network is live along all necessary tools to create your own network and token.
I think that your documentation might require updates and currently does not indicate use of cosmos tools or any prior contributions to the ecosystem that could be identified as valid reason to add the project to the list.
Here is CEO of Codex Foundation from Italy.
In the days to come we will provide you with all the necessary details regarding our code, with the cosmos-sdk section highlighted, used in the development of our platform.
To respond point by point to your claims:
Fake Followers - thousands joining within a single day, non associated with Cosmos Network Ecosystem
• Our social media channels (twitter, telegram, etc) grew so fast because we are undergoing an “airdrop and rewards” program meant to grow visibility for our project, and through it we are growing visibility for cosmos as well.
Fake LinkedIn Profiles, non of the “founders” is connected or associated with the cosmos network ecosystem or have ever been seen alive in real life.
• We never stated anywhere, anything, about any Advisors or Founders, being part of Cosmos,
you are free to start a video conference with our Founders at any time, If you so desire we can organize a meeting in person to clear up things. Do we actually need to have a member part of the Cosmos Network to be able to publish the project in this Ecosystem section, if so, we did not know this aspect but we are more than open to a collaboration.
Extremely poorly written, non-technical Whitepaper
• That is our WhitePaper version 1.0, a more technical version will be uploaded to all our platforms as soon as our technical department will finalize it.
Whitepaper claims that token and fundraiser is ERC20 while that’s Ethereum, not Cosmos standard. Cosmos is already mature enough to create a custom chain and issue tokens there, so it makes absolutely no sense for the token to be ERC20.
• We decided to issue our token in ERC-20, our platform will be issued in the beginning on the Ethermint as mentioned. When the IBC feature will be launched, the cross chain function will demonstrate (hopefully) that any encryption type tokens can and will be traded.
Fake Telegram account bots, from 0 to 11k users in one week, exceeding the number of users that even Cosmos Official channel had at the time.
• As mentioned above, we’ve created networks and across many countries and our marketing department deemed best to help grow the visibility of the project through an initial airdrop campagin.
Calling our project a scam is subject to libel and slander laws, although this looks like a misunderstand if you do not cease and desist with these claims we have no option than to further this to our legal department.
We hope we can establish an official communication and avoid any further misunderstanding.
Condurache Mihai Catalin
Being dependent on the ethermint development makes absolutely no sense in case of implementing a decentralized exchange on cosmos network. Ethereum gate development is speculative and not even guaranteed to take place. You are telling us your business plan depends on third party development that has no guarantees to exist ?
The social media practices bear the mark of illicit practice in every single dimension. You paid for fake accounts joining your channels in order to attract legit users. Im my opinion your actions are potentially harmful to the community and I will take all necessary actions to prevent them from being exploited.
We can resume conversation after all proof are supplied as per requirements of this topic. You are free to PM me if you need any support in the matter.
I do not have to mention your own administrators posted info on your own channel that this project is a scam:
That’s the summary of informations publicly available to everyone.