Tx Public Endpoints Deprecated

When I look through the REST endpoints available, there are quite a few of them. Problem is that the only one I’m looking for doesn’t exist anymore, as it has been deprecated. All I simply want a list of transactions associated with my addresses.

Can someone give me some direction on how I can pull my transactions for tokens across the Cosmos ecosystem? Over the past few months, I’ve spent days keying in transactions manually to a database I built for portfolio tracking. And that includes leveraging solutions like stake_tax. Since the upgrade last week, a lot of endpoints have stopped working.

I am just baffled that Cosmos seems to be the only ecosystem in crypto which doesn’t have a basic transactions download functionality in the explorer. I just can’t get my head around why this doesn’t exist…?

The only chain I was fully successful with was Crypto_org. I got that working in Power Query and ThunderClient as well.

Dude, I think this is a pretty solid and easy YES fix through governance. I don’t know why we don’t have basic transaction download capability either. That’s stupid. Let’s just add it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.