This is a draft governance proposal, which I acted alone in drafting.
- 2023-04-01 Created initial post
- 2023-04-01 removed section seeking input from other cited or named individuals, to ensure that I am not once again accused of conspiring to harm AIB in the eastern district of New York, in a completely unrelated lawsuit. I also wish to note for the record, that the reason that that section was even there is because Cosmos hub governance proposals are a time consuming process. Upon further consideration, it seems to me to be quite necessary to ensure that anyone else makes their own censure proposal. They should be separate because we are separate. Jack and Zaki run companies that my own company literally competes with (and our competition will make cosmos better).
Recently, Allinbits, inc filed lawsuit against Grace Yu, in which myself and other cosmos community members were cited.
I have never lied about AIB. I have never been a part of a group designed to harm AIB. I am opposed to the type of contract that AIB had with Denis Fadeev. I voiced my opposition along with others.
The tweets of mine that AIB cited in their lawsuit have to do with their CEO, Jae Kwon’s distribution of a folder of anti-semitic propaganda as a part of the original gno documentation
The above tweets have nothing to do with the topic of the lawsuit filed against Grace Yu. Those tweets pertain to:
- Jae’s dissemination of anti-semitic propaganda in the gno documentation, and my reason for not sharing that information earlier.
- My belief that Jae applies the conspiracies he subscribes to to the people around him, seeing them as actors in a grand Judiac conspiracy.
- My belief that Jae was entirely correct to flag the issue of transparency at the interchain foundation.
- My belief that the social media activity around proposal 82 was orcherstrated, in the style of wumao/sock puppet army/brigading.
I have no idea why my tweets from October 2022 are relevant to AIB and their attorneys, in a matter that first came to bear in January, 2023 – #freedenis.
This is a draft proposal.
Here is the complaint from AIB, whose attorney is mofollp.com in the Eastern District of New York, which you can find here:
THIS GOVERNANCE PROPOSAL IS NOT BEING MADE TO DEFAME AIB, AND IS NOT A PART OF A CONSPIRACY TO DO SUCH.
AS SUCH, I POSTED THIS WITHOUT WAITING FOR COMMENT OR APPROVAL FROM ANY OF THE OTHER CITED OR NAMED INDIVIDUALS.
There’s one place in which I would like to mirror sentiment, in this case of the defendant in the EDNY case:
One of the things that this proposal strongly argues is that AIB operates with disinformation and deranged belief, and that the lawsuit itself is an obvious SLAPP, it is designed to influence the discourse in the cosmos community and waste Grace’s time and energy.
Shortly after filing this lawsuit, AIB sold 500,000 atoms.
Suing people is expensive.
There’s history and precedent here:
Please note that I’ve used Zaki’s tweet and blog without his permission, and haven’t spoken to him about that first.
Forum post link
The following items summarize the voting options and what it means for this proposal:
YES - censure aib for dishonesty
NO - don’t censure aib for dishonesty
NO WITH VETO - A ‘NoWithVeto’ vote indicates a proposal either (1) is deemed to be spam, i.e., irrelevant to Cosmos Hub, (2) disproportionately infringes on minority interests, or (3) violates or encourages violation of the rules of engagement as currently set out by Cosmos Hub governance. If the number of ‘NoWithVeto’ votes is greater than a third of total votes, the proposal is rejected and the deposits are burned.
ABSTAIN - You wish to contribute to quorum but you formally decline to vote either for or against the proposal.