Interchain Foundation's Annual Report 2022

questions

• When did the BOM stop talking to the TAB?

• Why did the BOM stop talking to the TAB?

• Why did the ICF not announce the TAB’s dissolution?

• the consequence of opacity here is that when I had an issue that the tab could help with as technical advisors, I instead (metaphorically speaking) didn’t see a missing stair and broke my ankle, because (metaphorically speaking) instead of getting assistance I ended up witnessing a mexican standoff.
      • No one in the community could know that the TAB did not exist. TAB members fear retaliation, and in my opinion have already been retaliated against.
      • Only transparency can protect us from mexican standoffs and missing stairs
  • If the 2023 budget is set, why does this not provide information on the 2023 budget?

• 2023 was for incumbents only. Please publicly recognize this or I my hand will be forced. I was told applications were closed. ____ was told to make an application. It was explained away as “well they’re incumbents”.

• The ICF article about the dissolution of the TAB says that TAB members helped to design the 2023 budget. TAB members deny this. Please explain.

• The ICF cited nondisclosure agreements with vendors as a reason for the slow delivery of this information to the community. Have those been nullified? If yes, bidirectional proof, please. If no, why not?

• What was ixo funded to do? Did they do it?

Plz answer above queries.

note

I have given the interchain foundation permission to publish every word of every conversation at any time with a notional labs team member. They have not given me the same permission.

1 Like