The Windy City - Private Transactions

Hello all, sharing I got the Cosmos Hub version of Juno Juicer working. If this is something that could get funding, I can get it setup in a distributed way. If not, no worries.

1 Like

Could you explain in simple terms what this would allow an ordinary ATOM user to do, and how it differs from a normal transaction? I think some additional context would help non-technical readers understand the idea.

Sure, sorry. This system works by depositing funds into a smart contract. You generate a special code when you do this (not on chain). Then, using that code, you can send the amount you deposited to any address, from any address. It de-links these inputs → outputs for privacy. Normal transactions are traceable input → output.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this is not something that needs funding to be deployed.

Nothing “needs” funding to be deployed. And ATOM’s brain damaged mis-management of finances that funnels cash to validators and friends is why it’s in the trash can. And fortunately, I won’t be wasting my time deploying and managing software for dead ecosystems like this.

1 Like

Be honest and say you just want some cash. As a validator who is very much against the current “leadership” we don’t earn anything more than the 5% commission that is written in the code.

1 Like

Literally never hid that I would be trying to get some cash. BUT, if you want ME to run the relayers, then that requires tokens. Either way this ecosystem is dead so doesn’t matter, not worth the time.

1 Like

Then make it clear that you need X amount annually to run a relayer, and make a governance proposal. If the ask is reasonable it might stand a chance.

1 Like

Brother, go make your own tools. This ecosystem has 0 users. Your failed chain should be begging for actual products. You think I’m going to launch a fully functioning ZKP system and beg for relayer money? You validators have lost your minds pretending running a script is important/complicated. The validator cabal led to the downfall of this place. I’m not wasting a second on this, and Cosmos will continue to have 0 users or worthwhile products. Already sold the code to a Solana company. Pathetic group of fools y’all are.

1 Like